TIA was created by VESTEX with the purpose of giving the entrepreneur a place where they could find integral support and specific knowledge in order to professionalize their human resources in order to keep the company being competitive in a national and international level. Professionalization is directed towards people that currently work in the apparel and textile industry, as well as for people who wish to integrate themselves in the labor force of the sector.
The Academy has seminars directed to:
- High Management
- Supervisors and middle managers.
The technical seminars take place in VESTEX and are mostly focused in compliance that integrates the following topics: fiscal and accounting, requirements for companies under 29-89 law, environment, health and safety, labor law, and market access among others.
You can consult the monthly seminar calendar
The main objective is to professionalize the people that already belong to the labor force of The Apparel and Textile Industry.
The Academy also expects to attract new professionals to the industry through giving then specific knowledge about the sector.
Flexibility and adaptability are some of the TIA characteristics in order to satisfy the companies to train the personal in their workplace and to develop topics that needs to be straighten.
The Textile Industry Management Certification is a program directed to supervisors that wish to develop management skills. The subjects in the Diploma are focus in teaching specialized tools in production for the Apparel industry, conflict resolution, and decision making.
- Practical and action oriented.
- Flexible venue.
- Modular, specific industry related topics.
- Scholarships and financial aid availability.
The program is directed towards managements and supervisors in companies of the apparel and textile industry.
Focused on transmitting skills such as:
Critical thinking development.
Tools to help improve production.
• It offers its members training that will be valuable for their performance in the Apparel and Textile industry.
• At the end of the certification the participant will receive a Diploma that will have recognition in the companies of the Apparel and Textile Industry.
• The participant will be a part of the Textile Industry Academy alumni.
• The participant will also be part of the founders of the Institute of the company that belongs to the TIA.